by creating an attention-getting profile on LinkedIn
You've heard about the “hidden job market,” where you don’t have to compete with hundreds — or thousands of other jobseekers — for great jobs. But how do you find these opportunities?
You’ve heard that up to 60% of jobs are found through networking...but you don’t know how to use your network. (Or worse, you don’t have a network!)
You’re tired of submitting resumes but never hearing anything back, or if you do hear back, all you ever get are form emails and form letters...rejection letters.
There’s a Better Way to Get Connected To Your Next Job!
As a professional resume writer with experience helping hundreds of clients get jobs, I often tell jobseekers that they should put up a profile on LinkedIn. But even I was amazed at some of the responses I was getting back from clients who were actively using LinkedIn.
- Clients who had been trying to get in touch with recruiters in their field found that recruiters were now seeking them out, based on keywords and specialties in their LinkedIn profile.
- Former work colleagues who they had lost touch with could easily be found on LinkedIn — and some of these renewed connections were leading to those “hidden jobs” — unadvertised opportunities within their new companies.
- Jobseekers who knew how to use LinkedIn’s robust research tools found they could identify fast-growing companies that were in need of new employees, but hadn’t yet posted the positions publicly, meaning there was significantly less competition for the jobs.
More and more clients were asking about LinkedIn — they wanted a step-by-step guide to getting the most out of LinkedIn. They wanted to know how to get their profile up on LinkedIn. Fast.
This 8-day program, “Leveraging LinkedIn For Your Job Search” is designed to help you get your profile up on LinkedIn — but more than that, it’s designed to help you make your profile a job magnet. You’ll find you are more likely to be approached about job opportunities, you’ll know how to find out who is hiring using LinkedIn, and you’ll connect with up to 10 times more people than the “average” LinkedIn User (and the more people in your network, the more people helping you find your next job!).
Here are some highlights of the program:
- Lesson 1: Step-By-Step Guide to Setting Up Your LinkedIn profile. Walks you through the process of setting up your LinkedIn account, using screenshots to show you exactly how to do it. (13 pages)
- Lesson 2: Privacy Settings on LinkedIn. How to make sure the right people see what you want them to see. (5 pages)
- Lesson 3: Putting Together Your Profile. What to put in your profile so that it’s attractive to recruiters and hiring managers. (13 pages)
- Lesson 4: Making Connections on LinkedIn. How to connect with the people you already know on LinkedIn, and then leverage those relationships into connections with people you want to know. (10 pages)
- Lesson 5: How to Give – and Get — LinkedIn Recommendations. Understanding LinkedIn’s online endorsement system, and how to get your network to say nice things about you publicly. Includes an easy formula to write LinkedIn Recommendations. (22 pages)
- Lesson 6: Using LinkedIn to Find Jobs. Where to find job openings on LinkedIn — both advertised and unadvertised opportunities. Includes a Target Companies List (20 pages)
- Lesson 7: Maintaining Your LinkedIn Account. Now that you’ve spent time building your profile, don’t lose it! Step-by-step instructions to back up your profile and secure your data. (9 pages)
- Lesson 8: LinkedIn: Next Steps. How to use LinkedIn on an ongoing basis and make the most of your LinkedIn profile. (2 pages)
Each lesson takes between 5-15 minutes to complete. After eight days, you'll have a completed LinkedIn profile and dozens (or hundreds) of connections helping lead you to your next job.
Some LinkedIn training courses cost $100 or more. This step-by-step guide is just $15. It walks you through exactly what you need to do to achieve a “complete” LinkedIn profile — with the potential to attract up to 40 times more opportunities in your job search.
Plus, by following the steps in this program, you’ll also have learned the insider tips and tricks to finding your access to the “hidden” job market using the world’s largest business networking website.
Order this program now, and you will receive immediate access to your first lesson as soon as you confirm your email address. You can even activate your program on a Saturday night at 11 p.m. if you’d like. The first lesson will get you started right away, and each day’s lessons will guide you through the process, step-by-step.
Yes! I want to Leverage LinkedIn For My Job Search!
Note: Once you complete your PayPal transaction, check your email!
Bridget (Weide) Brooks, CPRW
Certified Professional Resume Writer
Image Building Communications